Sunday 23 December 2012

Kickstarter / Bloody Cuts

Amazing news! My amazingly talented, writer boyfriend David Scullion has had one of his short film scripts chosen to be made into episode 8 of Bloody Cuts' 13 episode short film anthology.

If you don't know who / what Bloody Cuts are, then shame on you but you can check them out here

Now the only problem is that they now need to raise £2,500 to fund the filming of "Don't Move" (Episode 8 - Dave's script) and so they have set up a Kickstarter campaign in order to do this.
I have already pledged and in return will receive some of Neill Gorton's DVD sets which show you how to make silicone prosthetics (I have quite a few books on this but I find it so much easier being able to see how something is done step by step) which I am really excited to receive.

I was lucky enough to go to Bloody Cuts' Christmas Party a couple of weeks ago and I have to say they are all genuine and lovely people who really deserve the success they have acheived.

So if you can spare a bit of your hard earned dosh (even as little as a £1) please help these awesome people raise the cash to make episode 8 and to go that one step further! Just click here

*shakes bucket hopefully*

No comments:

Post a Comment