Saturday 24 November 2012

Dream / Nightmare

I'm just trying to recover from a terrible nightmare that I had last night. I don't have nightmares very often (like once every few years) and most of the time I don't even remember my dreams so this is one that really shook me as it was so vivid and I could sense everything. I could feel, smell, hear and taste everything.

I won't go into too much detail about what happened but basically a horrible disaster happened which I unfortunately experienced but luckily I survived.

I don't normally buy into all that dream interpretation stuff but my dream messed with me so much that I thought I'd have a look at what a few said it meant.

Keyword 1: Disaster

Dreammoods.com : To dream that you are in a disaster represents your personal anxieties and fears of change. You are afraid of not knowing what is in store for you in the future. 

Dreamdictionary.org :
Disaster in your dream represents your fear and worry for your future or fear for change. Otherwise, be a bit cautious because it may be a predictive dream and it could happen in your life.

Keyword 2 : Survivor

Dreammoods.com : To dream that you are a survivor of some disaster or accident means that you will prevail over your current problems. You need to look at the bright side of things no matter how bleak things may be at the moment.

Dreamdictionary.org : Doesn't have it
 
 Like I said, I don't really buy into this stuff but I think I'm going to try writing down a list of things I need to do and also maybe write a plan. Also, this weekend I'm going to try and relax because I've felt bit strung out recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment