Friday 23 November 2012

Long time no speak...

Hello gorgeous people, 

My apologies at my absence. Life has been a little crazy - with my day job and the things I've been doing in my spare time - I've been finding it difficult to find time to blog (a girl needs to relax at some point as well...)

So you would probably like to know what has been keeping me from blogging so here's a brief rundown. 

1) My day job - which sadly takes over most of my awake time 

2) Over Hallowe'en I was doing some stuff at a scare event at a laser tag arena

3) I went for a long weekend to see my family in Switzerland and for Dave to meet (any of) my family for the first time. 

4) I've also been doing some stuff with a scare event involving paintballs and airsoft (glutton for punishment you might say)

More on all of this soon - I promise. 

Also, I must confess that I find it difficult to blog as I don't know what my voice should sound like on here - whether I should be 100% professional and job / make-up focused or just be myself - I have decided on the latter and therefore vow (yes, vow!) to blog more. 

Things generally have been quite good and I'm happy with where I'm at at the moment - I feel like my confidence is growing and as I feel like that's one of the major things holding me back, that's a very good thing. 


So, with any luck, you'll hear from me very soon.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment